Are you interested in creating a website?
Below are seven steps you would need. Are you overwhelmed with your business? Maybe not very tech savvy well we can host, create and manage your website. Remember you have to register your business with your state and apply to get an EIN with federal government.
Once you have successfully registered your business here are the following steps to take so you can have a web presence.
Table of contents (steps to launch a website):
- Choose a domain name.
- Register a domain ($0.99 – $35) and sign up with web hosting. (depends on which web hosting service you go through)
- Set up a website using WordPress (through web host)($15 – $200)
- Customize your website design and structure.
- Add important pages and content.
- Set up a navigation menu.
- Add an online store (optional)($30 & up depending what plugins you use)