Why you should hire us?
A notary public is a person legally authorized by a state government to administer oaths, witness the signing of documents, and deter fraud by verifying the identity of a person who signs a document. A notary public is a person legally authorized by a state government to administer oaths, witness the signing of documents, and deter fraud by verifying the identity of a person who signs a document.
A notary public is a person legally authorized by a state government to administer oaths, witness the signing of documents deter fraud by verifying the identity of a person who signs a document.
As a real estate agent and tax professional I am also authorized by the state/government to conduct business to deter fraud and help our community grow.
I’m so glad you’re here!
Welcome to my website! My name is Marcia E Dexter, previously I was a sugar artist and owner of DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC. I have now chosen to work on my Mobile Notary and Tax career full-time.
What do you need to know about me?
My goal is to make your experience easy and as stress-free as possible. I am a full-time agent dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized service for all of my clients.
My philosophy is simple: Clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction of my clients.
Here are a few fun, deep and silly facts about me:
- My nickname is Marcy
- One of my guilty pleasures and that I will never give up is Pepsi! I love my soda!
- I try to avoid conflict, I dislike he said, she said games.
- One thing I wish I could change about myself is to be more outgoing and be very social.
- I am a creature of habit. I have to go straight to a place and come back, I need my things in my house a certain way, I cannot hoard things I have to constantly throw away things. I need things simple and clean cut.
- I push myself every day to my physical limitations.
- I have a whole lot of acquaintances. I think it’s because I am scared to get close to people and have them betray me.
- I am very inclined to build my own empire. Lol.
- My mind is always thinking of what could’ve been, what can be, how things work, what can happen if, it’s constantly wanting to know more and learn as much as I can.
- I get amazed by people EVERY single day!
- I like to be blunt, if I do not know something, I rather say it and find out the answer. I would prefer for people to treat me the same way.
- The one thing I rather pay someone else to do that I rather not do is wash and clean my car. LOL
- My catchphrases are; I love you, butthole, oh mother of God, holy crap, omg it’s like 72 times… and I am going to pop you in one of those eyes.
- I like outspoken people. I like for people to talk to me about anything.
- I love to learn and study in the comfort of my home.
- Three qualities that draw me to someone is sincerity, honesty and friendliness.
- I am impatient, loud, and have a flare of Puerto Rican and Ecuadorian attitude.
- I am corky, and I make up my own words to songs and sing them to my dogs.
- I have eight children; 3 non-furry children, 1 non-furry unrelated child, 3 furry doggie children and 1 furry purring child.
- I wake up with a FRO.
- Betrayal, lies and deceitfulness are unforgivable to me.
- I am my worst enemy!
- As I mentioned above, I am a sugar artist. I love creating delicious beautiful pieces of artwork with sugar and chocolate.
- I love horror movies!
- One of my passions is to help people in any way possible! I would love to make my community better.
- I suffer from; fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic migraines, depression and anxiety. Hard to believe right, because I look healthy and act like nothing is wrong.
- I don’t know what I would do without my hubby! In fact, I do not know what I would do without my parents, brother and children whom all own my heart and soul. They are all my entire life!
- I am hardworking, passionate, ambitious, stubborn, and always have the best interest at heart.
- I am a daughter, wife, mother, real estate agent, notary public, mobile signing agent, wedding officiant, tax preparer, website designer, sugar artist and entrepreneur. I am a WOMAN hear me roar…lol.
- I absolutely love working with power tools…shush, I love all my hubby’s tools and have used them before he has.
- I used to love dancing it took me to a whole different world. But now I cannot do it anymore, so music isn’t my thing.
Please feel free to contact me through email, a call or text message, whichever is most comfortable to you!